La Sagrada Familia Tour
An expert guide will assist you in planning your La Sagrada Familia Tour, one of the most important attractions of Barcelona.
SELECT YOUR TOURS 2023
Sagrada Familia: Tour
2022 Special Price
Sagrada Familia guided tour & Headset to hear the guide better
Barcelona: Sagrada Familia and Park Güell Tour
Sagrada Familia, Park Güell guided tour and access to Tower
Barcelona: Sagrada Familia Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Skip-the-line entrance ticket and tour of Sagrada Familia
Types of La Sagrada Familia Tour
For good reason, the Sagrada Familia will be at the top of your list of things to see when visiting Barcelona. Every detail of this magnificent church is intended to wow you. Get ready to be awestruck by the facade’s colossal arches, the interior’s glistening stained glass windows, and the minute and meticulous elements of the building that resemble beauty in all its existence!
You may either take a trip that includes the Sagrada Familia as part of a larger city tour, such as this, or a Sagrada Familia tour that is solely focused on the attraction, such as this.
Consider the following options:
- Skip the Line Express Sagrada Família Guided Tour: If you want a guided tour of the Sagrada Familia but can’t acquire official tickets, this is a fantastic option with one of our favorite walking tours organizations.
- Go Barcelona Pass: Go for the Barcelona Pass. A guided Sagrada Familia tour of the Sagrada Familia is included in the Go Barcelona Pass, as well as admission to over 40 activities and sites across the city. This is a terrific bargain choice if you intend on seeing a number of sights in Barcelona.
- Barcelona in a Day Tour: This full-day trip to Barcelona includes stops at the Sagrada Familia, Casa Milà, the old city center, and a sailboat excursion. This is a fantastic introduction to the city.
- Complete Sagrada Familia Tour: Interested in learning more about Gaudi and his works? Take the Complete Gaudi Tour. Casa Batlló, Park Guell, and, of course, the Sagrada Familia are among the highlights of the architect’s work on this journey. It even includes a Sagrada Familia Tower Climb.
- Sagrada Familia Small Group Guided Tour: Small-Group Guided Tour of the Sagrada Familia — this is a 1.5-hour tour with a maximum of 15 participants.
Sagrada Familia Tour Price 2023
- Tours on the Fast Track are €55.80 (Book Sagrada Familia Tour online)
- Entry is free for children under the age of ten and students between the ages of eleven and thirty (ages eleven to thirty – €31.20 / 65+ €27.30)
- A tour that includes a visit to the Sagrada Familia’s towers – €61 (Book tour online)
- Sagrada Familia tour with a guide starts at €48 (Book tours online)
Note: Always attempt to order your tickets ahead of time. The Sagrada Familia has extremely long lines. You will not be able to reserve a ticket on the same day during peak season. Even if you need tickets today, you’ll save time by purchasing them online rather than waiting in line.
Sagrada Familia Opening Hours 2023
Open every day:
- November – February: Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sundays 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- March – October: Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm. Sundays from 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- April – September: Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Sundays from 10:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Prepare Your Visit
Arrive early to the Basilica because the Sagrada Familia tours are timed and you may miss out if you arrive late.
Keep in mind that you are about to enter a house of worship. Visitors should wear shirts that cover their shoulders and shorts or skirts that fall down to at least mid-thigh length. Hats are not permitted.
Sagrada Familia Highlights
- On your Sagrada Familia tour, enter with a guide to avoid the admission lineups.
- Admire the Basilica’s three finely built façades with detailed motifs: the Nativity (his birth), the Passion (his crucifixion), and the Glory (his ascension) (in heaven).
- Learn about the significance of Gaudi’s modernist architecture.
- A colorful collision of Gothic and Art Nouveau patterns awaits you.
- Discover more about Gaudi’s life and legacy by looking at his work.
- Enjoy the freedom to continue exploring with your newfound knowledge at the end of the trip.
How To Reach to Sagrada Familia
The metro is the most convenient mode of transportation to the cathedral. Either go to Metro line number 2 or 5 and reach the station named ‘Sagrada Familia’. You will arrive at the holy temple’s passion façade as you exit this station. On this side of the vicinity, you’ll find both the cathedral’s entrance and the ticket office.
A stroll to the cathedral is typically not the quickest choice because it is not near other famous sights such as the Ramblas. The blue line of the hop-on-hop-off bus will drop you off just outside the Sagrada Familia.
Information for Visitors on Covid-19
- Safety measures in place
All locations that consumers come into contact with are cleaned on a regular basis.
- Traveler requirements
It is mandatory that you carry and wear a mask.
1. What is the location of the Sagrada Familia's entrance?
The general and group entrances to the Sagrada Familia are located on Carrer de la Marina, beneath the Nativity Facade. The normal entrance is on your right as you face the church, and the group entry is to your left. By the main gift store on the left, there is also an accessible entrance.
2. What amenities might I expect to discover while on the Sagrada Familia guided tour?
Toilets are available at the Sagrada Familia. Food and drink are not permitted on-site, and as a result, there is no place to purchase food or drink. However, right outside the entry and departure points, there are several kiosks selling food and beverages. The basilica is also within walking distance of a variety of cafés and eateries.
3. What is the best place to photograph the Sagrada Familia?
Despite the fact that there are other locations from which to get a decent image of the historic site, one of the most popular is from Plaça de Gaud to the northeast of the structure. You’ll get some fantastic shots there.
4. What does the Barcelona City Pass include?
The Barcelona City Pass includes admission to the Sagrada Familia, Park Güell, and airport transportation, as well as a one-day or two-day Hop on Hop off bus ticket. It also comes with an audio tour of the city and a 10% discount on a variety of Barcelona activities.
5. Which tower of the Sagrada Familia should one visit?
The Passion Tower and the Nativity Tower are the two towers of the Sagrada Familia that you may visit right now.
To be honest, the decision isn’t so clear, because both towers are worth seeing. Furthermore, you may discover that only one of the two towers is available when you arrive to book, forcing you to make a selection!