For good reason, the Sagrada Familia will be at the top of your list of things to see when visiting Barcelona. Every detail of this magnificent church is intended to wow you. Get ready to be awestruck by the facade’s colossal arches, the interior’s glistening stained glass windows, and the minute and meticulous elements of the building that resemble beauty in all its existence!
You may either take a trip that includes the Sagrada Familia as part of a larger city tour, such as this, or a Sagrada Familia tour that is solely focused on the attraction, such as this.
Consider the following options:
- Skip the Line Express Sagrada Família Guided Tour: If you want a guided tour of the Sagrada Familia but can’t acquire official tickets, this is a fantastic option with one of our favorite walking tours organizations.
- Go Barcelona Pass: Go for the Barcelona Pass. A guided Sagrada Familia tour of the Sagrada Familia is included in the Go Barcelona Pass, as well as admission to over 40 activities and sites across the city. This is a terrific bargain choice if you intend on seeing a number of sights in Barcelona.
- Barcelona in a Day Tour: This full-day trip to Barcelona includes stops at the Sagrada Familia, Casa Milà, the old city center, and a sailboat excursion. This is a fantastic introduction to the city.
- Complete Sagrada Familia Tour: Interested in learning more about Gaudi and his works? Take the Complete Gaudi Tour. Casa Batlló, Park Guell, and, of course, the Sagrada Familia are among the highlights of the architect’s work on this journey. It even includes a Sagrada Familia Tower Climb.
- Sagrada Familia Small Group Guided Tour: Small-Group Guided Tour of the Sagrada Familia — this is a 1.5-hour tour with a maximum of 15 participants.